Dear Long Hill Township Library Community,
To help contain the spread of the coronavirus, COVID-19, and with public safety in mind, the Long Hill Township Library is closed to the public until further notice. We will be revisiting our decision every week.
- Any materials that you have checked out from the library can be kept fine-free through April 30. Please do not worry about fines.
- Stay safe and keep your library books, DVDs, and other items at home until the library reopens. There is no rush to return items. The outside book drops are closed.
- The CloudLibrary check-out limit for ebooks & e-audio has been increased to 10 downloads (from 3) until April 30.
- All public programs, meetings, and classes are canceled and our meeting room, conference room, and private study rooms are closed to the public during this time.
- The library is open 24/7 when you visit us online. You can continue to use Consumer Reports, Momentum Test Prep, Tumblebooks for Kids and more with your library card from the comfort of your home.
- You can also e-mail a librarian with any questions about how to access these services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have a library card, or if it is lost or expired, you can receive a temporary library card number by e-mailing us a picture of your driver’s license or utility bill.
Pierre Rosen, Director
Long Hill Township Library
917 Valley Rd. Gillette, NJ 07933